Thursday, March 25, 2010

Obituary for Jon

I will be posting Jon's obituary in just a little while for all of you who didn't see it in the Daily Herald yesterday. I also have a bunch of pictures to post, I just need a little help with them :)
The funeral services are being held on Friday March 26, 2010 at 11 am at our chapel. (around 1200 East 300 South, Provo). All friends and family can come to Berg Mortuary in Orem tonight from 6-8 pm. to pay their respects and condolences to our family. I have chosen to lay to rest Jon at East lawn Memorial Hills right after the funeral services. It is a beautiful place that I know my children and I can go for peace and mediation in months and years to come.

Check back in just a few hours and everything should be all updated. Thanks so much for all of the support and love my family has received. It has been one busy week, but somehow we have managed to get through all the planning and preparation work that comes along with funerals. I know from all of the prayers we have received on our behalf.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you all and may our Heavenly Father continue to bless you!

    ReplyDelete