Monday, March 22, 2010

This week has been the hardest and most trying time of my life. My husband, Jonathon passed away at our home on Saturday after his 6 month battle with Melanoma. We as a family are deeply saddened by this, but know Jon is in a better place with his Heavenly Father and other family members who have passed on. He is no longer in pain and back to his wonderful, happy self. He will be greatly missed by so many including of course our little children, Kena and Max.

A viewing will take place on Thursday night from 6-8pm at the Orem Berg Mortuary at 500 N. State St. The funeral will be on Friday at 11 am. at our church house located on 300 S. just a few blocks up from 9th East on the north side of the street. All friends and family are invited to attend. I would love to meet some of you that I have only been emailing. I love to meet new supportive people.

Thank you everyone for all of the support we have received from all of you these past 6 months. Our family has been so blessed, that I really can't be mad at God right now for taking my husband. All of the prayers have helped us so much these past weeks and months. It has really made everything a little more bearable for my family. Thank you again to for the donations. We greatly appreciate it and please know they will be put to good use with my family.

Continue please to pray for me and my children. We need to feel the love of Our Lord, Jesus Christ and feel His strength in our lives.

Love, Tiffany

10 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you and your family!
    I too find peace in that my aunt is no longer in pain and is peaceful now. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong for those little one's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran across your blog through a friend of mine.. I have been following your story from the beginning. May the Lord bless you and your family through this time. I lost my father when I was young like your children. My mother everyday for years would tell us something about him and little insights about his life. I am so grateful to my mother for doing this. Even though I was young I can say that I know him and what kind of a man he was. Lean on the Lord. He will bless you and comfort you during this time and in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I was a friend of Jons from high School, and was so saddened to hear the news of his illness, and now untimely death. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, but I do believe he is in a better place with his Father in Heaven.

    I recently lost my mother to Cancer at the age of 59. It is a horrible disease, and I feel some of your pain. Again, you are in my prayers, and may the Lord bless your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Tiffany. We are keeping your in our prayers. Good luck! May our Heavenly Father continue to bless and comfort you.
    Love, Doran & Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know you, but I heard of your family through my cousin who has gone through this the past year. I hope your family is taken care of. My dad died when I was 5 from melanoma leaving 3 of us for my mom to raise. Just remember you're not alone and that Heavenly Father has a bigger plan for us all. My prayers are with you and your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tiffany,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I don't really know what to say other than I will continue to pray for you that you can have the strength and comfort that you need to get through this.
    All my love,
    Karissa (Flanagan) Smallwood

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your husband was a friend of a friend of mine. I am deeply saddened at your story and will pray for strength and comfort for you and your precious children. He must have been a very special man.
    ~Yours truly,
    Kim Heaton Eagle Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiffany, My heart breaks for you and your family. It's been so long,It's sad that you connect with people more when they are in pain than any other time, but we are praying for you. I have no idea what you are feeling I can't begin to imagine. Just know that there are so many, some that you don't even know who are praying for you and your children.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. May you be blessed with much comfort and peace.
    Love, The Huish Family
    www.teamsadie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lost my husband to Melanoma when he was 29, leaving me with 3 children, 5 yrs, 3 yrs, and 1 yr. We had some time to prepare for my future without him. It is now 19 years past, but some days it feels like yesterday. I felt I had a lifeline to Heaven, and that Heavenly Father really knew me and my struggles. I can't even begin to tell you how the heavens were opened and I was blessed, not temporally, but with patience, love, kindness, humility, etc. You are not alone. Heavenly Father is truly aware of you. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete